Re: [UBIRD] Digest for ubird@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 8 topics

Chris Riggle

Dec 8, 2021, 8:59:48 AM12/8/21
to ub...@googlegroups.com
Nope!  You’re just the lucky one, I guess!

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2021, at 12:43 AM, ub...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:23PM -0700

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially
sent back on Nov. 30th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails
keep coming in to my inbox. I don't know if it's got to do with a
list-serve setting  or what...

Matthew.

On 11/30/2021 7:49 PM, Dickson Smith wrote:
Mia <m...@onthewingphotography.com>: Dec 07 02:25PM -0700

Matthew, I am only getting one copy of these emails except for the seven
you have sent with the exact same message in the past few minutes

Mia

On 12/7/2021 2:23 PM, Matthew Wallace wrote:
Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:29PM -0700

Thanks for letting me know Mia. It's the damnedest thing. All those 7
emails keep streaming into my inbox, from as far back as Nov. 5th. Sorry
for deluging you and the rest but I'm trying to figure out what in the
world is going on...

Matthew.

On 12/7/2021 2:25 PM, Mia wrote:
Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:23PM -0700

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially
sent back on Dec. 4th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails

Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:22PM -0700

On 11/30/2021 3:30 PM, Dan Barnett wrote:
Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:22PM -0700

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially
sent back on Nov. 30th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails
keep coming in to my inbox. I don't know if it's got to do with a
list-serve setting  or what...

Matthew.

On 11/30/2021 12:38 PM, 'Dickson Smith' via UBIRD - Utah Birds and
Birders wrote:
Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:21PM -0700

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially
sent back on Nov. 28th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails

On 11/28/2021 1:19 PM, Dickson Smith wrote:
Matthew Wallace <m.h.wal...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 02:21PM -0700

Is anyone else getting this email many many times after it was initially
sent back on Nov. 5th? Or is it just me? This and several other emails
keep coming in to my inbox. I don't know if it's got to do with a
list-serve setting  or what...

Matthew.

On 11/5/2021 6:41 PM, David L Walton wrote:
Utah Birders <utah.b...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 09:02AM -0700

Join us for the 11th annual Utah Birders Park City Christmas Bird Count!
The Christmas Bird Count (CBC) is a census of birds performed annually in
December and January by volunteer birders. The purpose is to provide
population data for use in science, especially conservation biology--though
many people participate just for fun.

*http://www.utahbirders.com/trips <http://www.utahbirders.com/trips>*

*SUNDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2021 - 7:45 AM - 12:00 PM *
LEADERS: THE UTAH BIRDERS
LIMIT: NO LIMIT ON PARTICIPANTS
COST: FREE!!!

Good Birding
The Utah Birders
Utah Birders <utah.b...@gmail.com>: Dec 07 08:48AM -0700

Join us for the 11th annual Utah Birders Park City Christmas Bird Count!
The Christmas Bird Count (CBC) is a census of birds performed annually in
December and January by volunteer birders. The purpose is to provide
population data for use in science, especially conservation biology--though
many people participate just for fun.

*http://www.utahbirders.com/trips <http://www.utahbirders.com/trips>*

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2021 - 7:45 AM - 12:00 PM