Going to Red Cliffs Bird Fest from the Wasatch Front?

Lynn Carroll

Apr 19, 2022, 6:24:34 PM4/19/22
to ub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fellow Birders,

I’m wondering whether anyone who is going to the Red Cliffs Bird Fest from the north part of the state might have signed up for the same field trips as I did.  I think that’s the only way we might be able to carpool, since a vehicle is required to get to most field trips.  I don’t like driving alone, and although I can take a Prius, I don’t like to contribute so much CO2 to the air by myself.
My schedule is:
Thursday: Condors of Vermilion Cliffs
Friday:  Red Cliffs Birds - Snow Canyon
Saturday: Birds and Butterflies of the Pine Valley Mtns
I also signed up for the Welcome Presentation Thurs night, although I could skip that.

If your schedule matches mine, and you would consider going with me (my car or yours), please email me. (Don’t reply to ubird)  I would wear a mask and meet you wherever is convenient for you.
Thanks for reading.

Lynn Carroll
Ogden