how to using ubiquity exchange data with web service

1 view

Timo Li

Aug 25, 2009, 6:24:18 AM8/25/09
to Ubiquity XForms Developers
Hi,
I have some question about how to exchange data with web service
now,would some one help me?

Mark Birbeck

Aug 25, 2009, 6:40:20 AM8/25/09
to ubiquit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Timo,

>   I have some question about how to exchange data with web service
> now,would some one help me?

Why not raise your questions, and we'll see what we can do?

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.b...@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck

London, EC2A 4RR)

Timo Li

Aug 26, 2009, 4:25:50 AM8/26/09
to Ubiquity XForms Developers
Hi,Mark:
The problem as follow:
i want to save the form data to back end using web service,but does
not work,found 405 method not allow error...
the key code is here:
<xforms:instance id="response">
<soap:Envelope>
<soap:Body>
<HelloWorldResponse >
<HelloWorldResult>string</HelloWorldResult>
</HelloWorldResponse>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>
</xforms:instance>