help with xforms

Mercy Odingo

Jun 23, 2011, 9:20:58 AM6/23/11
to Ubiquity XForms Developers (Users)
hi, am currently developing an archive system with Xforms yet am a
begginer.Am stuck somewhere and I cant seem to find answers anywhere.
I have two forms and they have a common field that needs to be
populated with the same value i.e the value of the second form's field
depends on the value entered in the first form. I want this entry to
be done automatically, when i fill the first form then i dont have to
enter that value again in the second form. Since am saving to a Mysql
database i need both fields to populate their corresponding tables in
the database. Please how can i do this?
Help!
thnx.

Leigh Klotz

Jun 23, 2011, 1:23:47 PM6/23/11
to Ubiquity XForms Developers (Users)
Mercy,
Could you let us know what you mean by "two forms?"

Are they both on the same HTML page, or different pages and one is
visited first and another at a later time?

Leigh.