Version 0.7 is now available

1 view

Mark Birbeck

Sep 1, 2009, 6:46:34 PM9/1/09
to ubiquit...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We're pleased to announce a new release of Ubiquity XForms, version 0.7.

There has been quite a long gap between version 0.6.2, and this
release, as contributors worked hard to obtain a high level of XForms
1.1 conformance. This was important work, because it contributed to
the recent progress of XForms 1.1 to a Proposed Recommendation:

<http://www.w3.org/News/2009#item142>

But it did mean that there was little time left for preparing releases.

This new release contains a great deal of work, carried out by a
number of contributors; from XForms 1.1 features through to Google
Maps support, from bug-fixes through to improvements in the automated
testing, contributors have made over 220 substantial changes for this
release.

More details of version 0.7 can be found here:

<http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/wiki/Release0Point7>

We look forward to your feedback, and of course, please raise any
issues that you find.

Regards,

Mark

--