XForms Developer Zone

Mark Birbeck

Sep 16, 2009, 7:14:05 PM9/16/09
to ubiquit...@googlegroups.com, ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

You've probably picked up from other lists that we've launched a new
website, called the XForms Developer Zone:

<http://xformsdz.org>

(There's a newsletter there, that you can sign up to, and a Twitter
account -- @xformsdz.)

I mention it here, because what would not have been obvious from the
announcements is that the site has live XForms samples embedded in its
pages, courtesy of Ubiquity XForms.

It's early days for the site, so there are only three tutorials up
there. But I'd recommend looking at them -- particularly Phil's Google
maps tutorial -- since they really show the power of using XForms in
everyday sites.

You might also have seen mention of the London XForms User Group. Feel
free to join, even if you're not based in London -- and if you are in
London, we'd love to see you at one of the upcoming meetings.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane