Mozilla XForms-AddOn examples not working with Ubiquity (how to convert them?)

proh

Jan 4, 2010, 8:42:23 AM1/4/10
to Ubiquity XForms Developers
Hi,

is there anything like a guide concerning what has to be done to make
XForms which work with Mozillas XForms-Addon to work with Ubiquity-
XForms?

At first, I think, you have to rename your file from xxx.xml to
xxx.html.
Then you have to move the model from the head-area into the body-area.
Then you don't have to forget to include the java-script source for
Ubiquity.

I think there must be something which I probably have forgotten cause
my xforms-example doesn'tseem to work with the Ubiquity-library.

Thanx in advance

Peter

Mark Birbeck

Jan 5, 2010, 3:26:40 PM1/5/10
to ubiquit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Perhaps you could post your example form, and also mention which
browser you are using?

Thanks.

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.b...@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck

London, EC2A 4RR)

xform-mozilla-ubiquity

Jan 27, 2010, 10:57:51 AM1/27/10
to Ubiquity XForms Developers
Hi all
i would appreciate help.
I have a xform which with Firefox and Mozilla Xform plugin. I wanted
to port my application to ubiquity to test if the performance will be
improved...
For the moment it takes one minute to load my page which quite long...
So any guidelines would be appreciated, especially with bind nodeset
mechanism.
thanks
Lana