xf:header decoration

Phil Booth

Nov 27, 2009, 8:34:54 AM11/27/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking into a bug relating to custom headers in
submission. The cause of the problem is that, in this case, the name
element has not been decorated when the submission gets invoked. A
javascript exception occurs and the submission bails, without
dispatching xforms-submit-error.

The thing that I don't understand is why the decoration of header's
child elements is set up in the way that it is. Currently, decoration
of header's children is explicitly deferred until documentReady, à la
repeat and itemset. Then, on documentReady, the CSS class
'header-ready' gets applied, which activates the binding rules for
child decoration.

Does anyone know why it is done like this?

Cheers,
Phil.

Phil Booth

Nov 30, 2009, 6:15:34 AM11/30/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
Just in case anyone was about to reply to this, please ignore me.

The correct answer was RTFM.