Ubiquity Loaded Over HTTP

1 view

Bryan Kyle

Jul 10, 2009, 5:23:09 PM7/10/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I've been trying to look into some of the issues reported by Michael Junkin but I don't see any widgets when I load UXF over HTTP in Firefox 3.

When I open the form in the browser I see the text while ubiquity loads.  After loading all of the XForms elements are missing and the form essentially goes blank.  This isn't limited to his forms as I'm seeing the same behaviour when I load loan-lowercase.html.  This looks like it's an issue with second-onload.js but seeing as I don't fully understand all of the XBL that's going on I can't debug this issue myself.

Does anyone else see the same behaviour?  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Charles Wiecha

Jul 10, 2009, 7:44:32 PM7/10/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
I've seen this behavior for .xhtml files but not for .html files.  Checking the about:config settings for FF (usually) fixes this for the .xhtml case...Charlie

Bryan Kyle

Jul 13, 2009, 3:30:49 PM7/13/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
My configuration hasn't changed and this worked a few months back.  Have there been any changes around initialization over HTTP?
--
Bryan
http://bryan-kyle.blogspot.com