Two pending commits for v0.7

1 view

Rahul Akolkar

Aug 31, 2009, 4:41:07 PM8/31/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Just a heads-up that there are two pending commits that have passed
review and would make sense to add to trunk before the v0.7 release is
tagged tomorrow:

* r2931 [1] - Using the Ubiquity Backplane library copy. I imagine
you are planning on checking this into trunk before the release?

* r2936 [2] - Fixing the relative URLs for assets when using a
roll-up. I will be checking this in at the end of day today (in a
couple of hours).

-Rahul

[1] http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/source/detail?r=2931
[2] http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-xforms/source/detail?r=2936

Rahul Akolkar

Sep 1, 2009, 8:26:09 AM9/1/09
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Rahul Akolkar<rahul....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Just a heads-up that there are two pending commits that have passed
> review and would make sense to add to trunk before the v0.7 release is
> tagged tomorrow:
>
>  * r2931 [1] - Using the Ubiquity Backplane library copy. I imagine
> you are planning on checking this into trunk before the release?
>
>  * r2936 [2] - Fixing the relative URLs for assets when using a
> roll-up. I will be checking this in at the end of day today (in a
> couple of hours).

<snip/>

The second item above is now in trunk so I'm done with my changes.

-Rahul