Issue 377

Erik

Sep 22, 2009, 12:53:10 PM9/22/09
to Ubiquity XForms Contributors
Hey all,

Not sure of the protocol on issues discussions. I spoke with Phil over
e-mail last week about issue 377. It seems to be blocking several
scripts from being automated. I'm just wondering if:
a) Does anyone know anything about this?
b) Is there something I can do to resolve this issue?

I have pasted the comments from the issue below.

Quoted text from Issue 377:
"Because tests 10.14.a, 10.14.b, 10.14.1.a and 10.14.1.b are disabled
in
Selenium, they are contributing to the discrepancy between automated
and
manual figures for that chapter of the acceptance test suite. The
reason
they are disabled is because of what I understand to be a cross-
domain
security problem that Paul is looking into."

Thanks,

Erik