Need code to go to trunk for selection attr and file delete submission

John Boyer

May 27, 2009, 12:31:08 AM5/27/09
to ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com, mark.b...@webbackplane.com

Hi Mark,

Could you please merge your code to trunk for the selection attribute and the file delete submission?
We need you to do this because it will give us green lights on tests 8.1.10.a and 11.9.4.b.
Then, we could submit our manual implementation reports to the Forms WG so that XForms 1.1 can advance.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boy...@ca.ibm.com

Blog:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/JohnBoyer
Blog RSS feed:

Mark Birbeck

May 27, 2009, 4:24:03 AM5/27/09
to John Boyer, ubiquity-...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

Oops...didn't realise it was holding up XF11, sorry.

Will do it today.

Regards,

Mark

--