Re: Problems with multilines in PO files

Toni Hermoso Pulido

Jul 6, 2009, 6:43:24 PM7/6/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
In any case, after correcting manually, if still time for 0.5,
complete translation here:
http://ubiquity.mozilla.com/trac/ticket/712

Cheers,

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

"mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)"

Jul 6, 2009, 7:43:31 PM7/6/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
Just an FYI: thanks to Toni's fabulous work, we will be shipping with
a full Catalan localization of the commands. I've just added it into
hg and enabled the language for use for 0.5.

Gràcies Toni!

mitcho
--
mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)
mit...@mitcho.com

Aza

Jul 6, 2009, 7:57:42 PM7/6/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
Gràcies Toni! Wonderful work.

-- aza | ɐzɐ --

Toni Hermoso Pulido

Jul 7, 2009, 5:23:12 AM7/7/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all you for making it possible.

Arigato.
ありがとう。