Fwd: China services list for Ubiquity

Jono

Jul 23, 2009, 10:31:04 PM7/23/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Bin Sun from Mozilla China sends me this list of the most popular
websites/services in the Chinese market. We should probably look into
making some of these into Ubiquity commands when we localize for
China.

(Also a very popular music search: http://mp3.baidu.com/)

--Jono

Jul 23, 2009, 10:43:51 PM7/23/09
to Ubiquity i18n
In China, in certain area,may be there are 2 or 3 companies have the
similar market share, so for every kind of service, I list all of the
popular ones.

- Bin

On Jul 24, 10:31 am, Jono <jdica...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Bin Sun from Mozilla China sends me this list of the most popular
> websites/services in the Chinese market.  We should probably look into
> making some of these into Ubiquity commands when we localize for
> China.
>
> (Also a very popular music search:http://mp3.baidu.com/)
>
> --Jono

"mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)"

Jul 24, 2009, 1:08:22 PM7/24/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bin! We'll definitely want to explore these services and add
them into Ubiquity. Many of our locale-specific commands are coming
from the community so far, though, so the first step would be to check
whether Ubiquity commands for any of these services already exist.

I'd also love to get support reviewing the Chinese parser settings and
getting the built-in commands localized... *nudge nudge* ;)
--
mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)
mit...@mitcho.com

Bin Sun

Jul 24, 2009, 1:23:48 PM7/24/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
well,great,I am glad to work with you on these things.
For the 2 questions you raised, so far I haven't heard some commands
for local service in china.
about Chinese parser, what I can do to help you?

- Bin