When will Ubiquity Be Updated For Firefox 4.0b12?

David Medinets

Mar 6, 2011, 9:40:23 AM3/6/11
to ubiquity-firefox
I justed installed the beta and then found Ubiquity. Maybe the Addons
website can be updated to add an email notification of new versions?

Salem Roger

Mar 7, 2011, 10:22:01 AM3/7/11
to ubiquity-firefox
Hi,
Here is a work around I did to get my working.
step 1 -Type about:config in the address bar.
step 2 -Right click and select New > Boolean
step 3 -Type “extensions.checkCompatibility.4.0b” (without quotes) in
the box that appears.
step 4 -Set the value to false
step 5 -Restart Firefox

Now you will be able to try any add-on extensions you like. Hope that
help.

Christian Sonne

Mar 7, 2011, 1:27:12 PM3/7/11
to ubiquity...@googlegroups.com
A better option would probably be to install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/

Then you also get an easy way to report breakage to the addon author.

Sent from my iPhone