Ubiquity not quite working as predicted.

Donfuy

Apr 26, 2011, 12:28:42 PM4/26/11
to ubiquity-firefox
To put things simple, the "interactive tutorial" pretty much misses
everything that actually appears in the Ubiquity window.
Most of the times, Ubiquity thinks I want to post things on Twitter.

Per example, if I post "weather", it wants to post "weather" as a
twitter post.
And if I put "g" before something, the first result is "gcalculator",
which doesn't make any sense at all,

I can give more details if you want, but I think this is enough to
explain this general problem.

Another problem is that it doesn't work at all with Aurora (or
Minefield). Whenever I try to summon Ubiquity, it doesn't work at all,
about:ubiquity does nothing and clicking the Options button in the add-
on manager opens an invisible window, rendering Aurora's main window
useless, with no other option other than killing the firefox process.

Thanks.
Donfuy