Outdated Translate API

瀏覽次數:72 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

g0to

未讀,
2011年10月28日 凌晨4:54:512011/10/28
收件者:ubiquity...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

with the inminent launch of the new google translate API (V2) and the problems related to use of the old one in Ubiquity ("Suspected Terms of Service Abuse. Please
see http://code.google.com/apis/errors"), is anyone thinking about an upgrade?

I hope it will be easy, fast and painless. My encouragement for the brave person who's going to make it \o/

Best,

g0to

kman

未讀,
2011年10月28日 下午5:13:332011/10/28
收件者:ubiquity-firefox
Unlike the old google translate, the new google translate API (V2)
isn't free.
http://code.google.com/apis/language/translate/v2/pricing.html

I guess we'll have to switch to Bing Translator...

On Oct 28, 10:54 am, g0to <amo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> with the inminent launch of the new google translate API (V2) and the
> problems related to use of the old one in Ubiquity ("Suspected Terms of
> Service Abuse. Please
> seehttp://code.google.com/apis/errors"), is anyone thinking about an

satyr

未讀,
2011年11月5日 凌晨2:35:332011/11/5
收件者:ubiquity-firefox
On Oct 29, 6:13 am, kman <olivier.around.the.wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess we'll have to switch to Bing Translator...

Doesn't look like free either:
https://datamarket.azure.com/dataset/1899a118-d202-492c-aa16-ba21c33c06cb

kman

未讀,
2011年11月5日 下午5:48:462011/11/5
收件者:ubiquity-firefox
oops I didn't see that. This Bing/Ubiquity is still working tho:
http://www.spencerwaterbed.com/soft/ubiquity/bing.html
The only drawback is that it doesn't replace the text when hitting
return.
>  https://datamarket.azure.com/dataset/1899a118-d202-492c-aa16-ba21c33c...

Arturo Moral

未讀,
2011年11月6日 下午2:43:552011/11/6
On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 22:48, kman <olivier.arou...@gmail.com> wrote:
oops I didn't see that. This Bing/Ubiquity is still working tho:
http://www.spencerwaterbed.com/soft/ubiquity/bing.html
The only drawback is that it doesn't replace the text when hitting
return.

Awesome, kman!

I hacked it a bit to change default "translate to" language from French to Spanish and it works like a charm. I hope it lasts long.

Thank you ;)

Clauber Stipkovic Halic

未讀,
2011年11月8日 上午10:51:402011/11/8
收件者:ubiquity...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, kman :)

I'm spreading you command to some friends to test it!!

- Clauber Stipkovic

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄