Ubiquity and Taskfox

Joaquim Perez

Feb 6, 2011, 6:10:43 AM2/6/11
to ubiquity...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to contribute in Ubiquity project but I have seen that there is another project Taskfox from the same people. And now I wonder where do you need more help.

It seems that Ubiquity project focus in natural language and Taskfox  focus in new address bar with only one field for both address and search.

Regards,

Joaquim Perez

GPHemsley

Feb 26, 2011, 1:51:25 AM2/26/11
to ubiquity-firefox
As far as I know, Taskfox was never more than just an idea (and maybe
some proof of concept code). I don't think there's any serious
movement afoot to make it happen for real, at least not at this point.

But satyr is still chugging away on Ubiquity:
https://ubiquity.mozilla.com/hg/ubiquity-firefox/

So you'd probably be more useful in the short term helping out with
that.

HTH,
Gordon