Update Ubiquity at AMO

Clauber Stipkovic Halic

Mar 31, 2011, 9:18:53 PM3/31/11
to ubiquity...@googlegroups.com, ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody!!

I was reading the Ubiquity reviews at AMO, and people are asking about the Ubiquity update for Fx4!

I'm using ubiquity XPI from Satyr, and it is work fine!

- https://bitbucket.org/satyr/ubiquity

Who can update the xpi file at AMO?!

- Clauber Stipkovic

Fernando Takai

Apr 1, 2011, 8:02:50 AM4/1/11
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com, Clauber Stipkovic Halic, ubiquity...@googlegroups.com
I can do it – anyone has any objections? Is the xpi safe enough?

> --

Fernando Takai
http://about.me/fernandotakai

Lech

Apr 1, 2011, 11:46:17 AM4/1/11
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
HG pull on the day Fx4 officially shipped installed flawlessly for me.
However I didn't really put it through it's paces or really test it
thoroughly so I can't give it the seal of approval beyond giving it a
"WFM". The current AMO page says it's good up to 4.0b2pre so if it
worked without (m)any issues there I suspect should be good to go. I
don't know who manages the AMO account though.

-L

Fernando Takai

Apr 1, 2011, 8:02:34 PM4/1/11
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
I can manage it – i'm gonna pull the latest version, test and if
everything goes ok, gonna upload to AMO :D