Pop-up/message logging?

Lech

Aug 23, 2009, 6:04:12 PM8/23/09
to ubiqui...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure how useful this would be, but I was wondering if it would
be useful to have a log to catch startup and other messages
(growl/snarl) which are displayed but which the user may have missed
if they were numerous. As per the original discussion in
http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla/topics/ubiquity_notifications_are_too_ubiquitous
which means if a user has missed a message they could read it again in
the log instead of attempting to reproduce it. I'm not sure how useful
this might be, but storing messages either for the current session or
across multiple sessions for X days by default could be something to
look into as more is added.

-L