Re: [PIÑATA'S REVENGE] Digest for ubertubers@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

lynn rawden

Oct 9, 2010, 5:43:18 PM10/9/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com, Josh Felderstein, Greg Sofio
thurs sounds good--meet at flatbush farms then! where is it? josh
greg, whatchu think...

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:40 AM, <ubertuber...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/ubertubers/topics
>
> Digest for ubert...@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic [4 Updates]
>
>  Topic: Digest for ubert...@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic
>
> lynn rawden <lynnr...@gmail.com> Oct 08 10:37AM -0500 ^
>
> nyc tubers,
>
> i am comin' yer way! next week i'll be in nyc staying at josh's and
> greg's and sleeping with their dogs. 'nuff said.
>
> i think we were thinking thurs night would be good to get together.
> any suggestions? i'll be in town until sunday the 17th.
>
> xoxoxo
>

> John Bosco <yer...@gmail.com> Oct 08 11:44AM -0400 ^
>
> I'm in! Thursday's gudt!
>

> Fi Cheng <fi.c...@gmail.com> Oct 08 11:51AM -0400 ^
>
> Yay!! Wouldn't miss it. How about Flatbush Farm. They'vve got nice
> big booths and tables.
>
> xo,
> Fi
>

> Lee Mars <leem...@gmail.com> Oct 08 11:52AM -0400 ^
>
> yes!
> dinner? drinks?
>
> On Oct 8, 2010, at 11:37 AM, lynn rawden wrote:

Anna Mas.

Oct 9, 2010, 7:24:08 PM10/9/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Hahahaha...chey chink Rum!
Enjoy the night,
'tremendas'!!!!!!
Enviado desde mi iPhone

Agata

Oct 10, 2010, 11:11:20 AM10/10/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lynn how r u?
I got lost between all emails ....
When r u guys getting together?
Would love to see you
Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2010, at 5:43 PM, lynn rawden <lynnr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thurs sounds good--meet at flatbush farms then! where is it? josh
> greg, whatchu think...

Natalia Nicolau

Oct 11, 2010, 8:55:12 AM10/11/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Heeeeey, PIÑATAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanna say that THANKYOU, thankyou and more THANKYOU for having me with you!!!!!!!!!!
These great moments in Playa and in the camp I'll never forget!!!! Lots of amazing feelings....lots of new things I've never seen, lots of everything.....as you know it's difficult for me to express it with words!!
This holiday has been amazing for me, I discovered your country and now I love it!!!!!
Hope all places in the world would be like BurningMan but I am afraid they're not.....

Willing to come back next year with a little bit more time to help you in the set up of all the camp stuff (not like this year....;))
And willing to see you soon!!!!!

Merci reis, esteu fets uns campions!!!!!!!

PD: and remember.......

MITTLER zWISCHEN HIRN uND HAND mUSS dAS HERZ sEIN

I carry you all in my heart, please let us know when you're coming to barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!

Brigham, I am glad I could show you some extra tips in the camp working.....;)
By the way, how much extra money should I pay?
And I am glad too, I did help Anna to rise up a little bit her reputation......;)

LOL!!!!!

NaTa