PIÑATA'S REVENGE

Dylan Hall

Sep 9, 2010, 2:51:43 PM9/9/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pinatas, I just wanted to thank everyone for all the hard work and love they put in to make our camp and burning man in general an amazing experience. The whole thing was an amazing experience. So glad I joined you.

Brig, how much do we owe you for the unexpected expenses?

Best regards,

Dylan Hall
Senior IT Consultant
Geeks on Wheels