Is anyone bringing an ipod to electrical outlet charger?

Nicole Casanova

Aug 27, 2010, 3:30:01 PM8/27/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Last year we had one in the lounge for all use and that was so wonderful. I have a speaker attached to my bike and will need one of those again.  Curious is one is on the way or if a stop to buy one is necessary??

Love, N

Matt Graves

Aug 27, 2010, 3:41:12 PM8/27/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Last year we had at least two, and they were in high demand. Would be good to have an extra.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Nicole Casanova <casag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Last year we had one in the lounge for all use and that was so wonderful. I have a speaker attached to my bike and will need one of those again.  Curious is one is on the way or if a stop to buy one is necessary??

Love, N

Nicole Casanova

Aug 27, 2010, 3:44:58 PM8/27/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Word, ill try to make a stop at radio shack. Matt, you still not going then?

Matt Graves

Aug 27, 2010, 4:10:08 PM8/27/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Nope; still out for this year. 2011 is my year. :)

Lee Mars

Aug 27, 2010, 6:10:33 PM8/27/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com, Nicole Casanova, Nicole Casanova
Hey Matt,

I think I got your boy Tyler down with the program....

Sam Oliver

Aug 31, 2010, 4:34:46 AM8/31/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
i'll miss you this year nicky cass xx