Piñata's Revenge Gifts Wine

Michelle Ticknor

Sep 26, 2010, 12:35:20 AM9/26/10
to Uber Tubers, Jeff Squires
Hi guys,

I hope everyone's well and still keeping the playa spirit alive.

A number of people have asked me for the original file of this photo. Enjoy.

Love from NYC.

xmichelle

Burning Man 2010 Piñata's Revenge Gifting Wine

Ion Furjanic (FT)

Sep 26, 2010, 4:05:59 AM9/26/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Squires
I love LOVE everything about this photo.
Captures so much of what I felt.
I will write more later when I'm Back in KL, but I am so thankful my first burn was with all you guys...
Un real
-ion

IMG_5159.jpg

Jim Reynolds

Sep 26, 2010, 2:38:36 PM9/26/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Squires
Aww man! Great pics!

Proud to so expertly blow everyones mind! Can't wait to plan more
seeds of mind expansion on the playa next year.

Love love!

On 9/26/10, Ion Furjanic (FT) <thelav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I love LOVE everything about this photo.
> Captures so much of what I felt.
> I will write more later when I'm Back in KL, but I am so thankful my first
> burn was with all you guys...
> Un real
> -ion
>

> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Michelle Ticknor
> <mich...@18machine.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I hope everyone's well and still keeping the playa spirit alive.
>>
>> A number of people have asked me for the original file of this photo.
>> Enjoy.
>>
>> Love from NYC.
>>
>> xmichelle
>>

>> Burning Man 2010 Piñata's Revenge Gifting Wine
>>

>> --

>> ubertubers+...@googlegroups.com<ubertubers%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

John Bosco

Sep 27, 2010, 8:49:42 AM9/27/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Squires
I too wanted this pic. It is SO telling of what was going on:)

Thanks Michelle,

C u on Friday!
Bosco