NYC Tuber Drinks/Dinner Friday October 1, 2010 - and electronics recycling

Fi Cheng

Sep 24, 2010, 9:25:08 AM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com

Pinatas and Tubers,

The stars seem to be aligned for a dinner party in Brooklyn next Friday (October 1).  Michelle Ticknor and Bosco are in town.  Fall is beautiful in NY.  Josh and Greg can stumble home without driving… Boris should be getting here on the 1st as well and last I heard he was living at my place…

So come by for drinks/dinner/hooka/tunes next Friday. 7pm onwards.

251 7th Street, 3J

Brooklyn, NY 11215.

Cell: 201.400.4414

RSVP appreciated.

xo,

Fi

PS: some of us were talking about Electronics Recycling last week.  Take those old computer/remotes, cordless phones in yourself, or if you want you bring your electronics to the dinner, Bosco and I will take them to the one of the area events the next day.

http://www.grownyc.org/recycling/recyclingevents

Brooklyn Bridge Park Electronics Collection
Saturday, October 2, 10am-4pm
Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 1, Furman Street b/t Old Fulton & Doughty St

NYC residents (no businesses) can responsibly recycle unwanted or broken electronics.  No appliances such as microwaves or refrigerators. Find a list of acceptable materials here. Sponsored by the Lower East Side Ecology Center

Carroll Gardens Electronics Collection
Saturday, October 2, 10am-4pm
Bond Street b/t 3rd & 4th Sts

NYC residents (no businesses) can responsibly recycle unwanted or broken electronics.  No appliances such as microwaves or refrigerators. Find a list of acceptable materials here. Sponsored by the Lower East Side Ecology Center.

Lower East Side Electronics Collection
Sunday, October 3, 10am-4pm
Delancey Street b/t Chrystie and Forsyth

NYC residents (no businesses) can responsibly recycle unwanted or broken electronics.  No appliances such as microwaves or refrigerators. Find a list of acceptable materials here. Sponsored by the Lower East Side Ecology Center.

Fi Cheng

+1.201.400.4414

fi.c...@gmail.com

REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE REPURPOSE - Please don't print this unless you have to.

Anna Mas.

Sep 24, 2010, 12:05:44 PM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
At what time???? ; )
Will love to be there! Have fun and lots of.... rum; )

Enviado desde mi iPhone

sofienyc

Sep 24, 2010, 12:10:58 PM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Here is ferris' number 917 822 2115

----------
This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

[...]

<http://lesecologycenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72
&Itemid=78#What%20can%20I%20bring?> . Sponsored by the Lower East Side
Ecology <http://www.lesecologycenter.org/> Center.

[...]

_____

Fi Cheng

+1.201.400.4414

<mailto:fi.c...@gmail.com> fi.c...@gmail.com

sofienyc

Sep 24, 2010, 12:14:19 PM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
I will do a rum shot in your honor ana now i just need a new.

----------
This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

Anna Mas.

Sep 24, 2010, 12:17:16 PM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Send me puctur

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Anna Mas.

Sep 24, 2010, 12:18:05 PM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Uhuuuu.... Send me pictures Princess!!!! ; )

Stefano Berio

Sep 24, 2010, 3:21:03 PM9/24/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
sorry i don't think we can make it. Germaine has an obligation up in boston.
Stef