Re: [PIÑATA'S REVENGE] Burning Man Piñata's camp movie - Part 3 "Night trips"

Message has been deleted

John Bosco

Oct 18, 2010, 10:44:52 AM10/18/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Hey Iz,
That is really great. Thanks for evoking the memories:)

Peace and love,
Bosco

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:18 AM, isabel...@gmail.com <isabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pinaters, Burners,

I'm glad to announce the release of Burning Man Piñata's camp movie -
Part 3 "Night trips"
by French'Iz...  ON ANY PC screen near you  tru Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/15917071

It's not very good as I definitely didn't shoot enough at night
(wonder why?)

But any how I hope you'll enjoy the memories ....

xxxx

Frenchie Iz

Message has been deleted

Ocean Littlefield

Oct 20, 2010, 12:34:43 PM10/20/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful!!!!!!!

Jim Reynolds

Oct 20, 2010, 2:38:52 PM10/20/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
yea burning man is awesome.
--
Jim Reynolds

Ian Canino

Oct 20, 2010, 2:45:56 PM10/20/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com

What is this burning man everyone is speaking of? :)