Re: [PIÑATA'S REVENGE] UPDATE -- EVERY OBSTACLE JUST MAKES THE DESTINATION THAT MUCH SWEETER

1 view

Doug Akin

Aug 31, 2010, 10:32:33 PM8/31/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Hey all---can someone drop me our playa address...

Heading out from tahoe in a few hrs...getting pumped for some epic pinantness!!!

--doug

Aug 31, 2010, 11:25:54 PM8/31/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Doug, we are at 630 and Detroit.  Headin out in the morn....see you on the other side.....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Ion Furjanic (FT)

Sep 1, 2010, 1:53:43 AM9/1/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
malaysian ninja team outside reno rolling stealth! all roads are clear so far