Bonjour à tous les Pinaters!

isabel...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2010, 7:30:59 PM9/22/10
to PIÑATA'S REVENGE

I'm just back in Paris after a whole month away, with 3 big bags full
of dust as I ate some more on my horse drive trip from June Lake to
Bishop. A lot more :)

I wanted to thank you ALL again to make every single day an "extra-
bulous" moment for my very first stay of a loooong serie in Black Rock
City. Among my best souvenirs will be Sebastopol pre-Burn energy and
friendship (triple apology for not having been able go make it to the
unload... 100 horses and mules were calling me from the other side of
Yosemite); a certain Tuesday night Virgin's bike ride fuelled by Jim
"AcidSeed"; nursing a dying Texan; Bloody Mary's at the Lamp
Lighters, Booze Run with JeffMeister; Lyn's kisses on Burn Night and
SO MUCH MORE...

My main suggestions for next year: please Father Piñata make Jenny,
Bethany, Ocean and Ben come back where they belong

The rest is all details... as everyting was close to perfect:

* Common meals are wonderful moments: to have more & better ones maybe
we should have kind of a table where we can all seat (even stand)
around and share instead of standing up with our plates? And also as
cooking for 50 is already a big task and is for everybody, maybe costs
should be put on camp expenses?

* Try to find another space than the Kitchen (a dedicated space in
the lounge?) to store personnal coolers are they were always in the
way when we were cooking or moving around the kitchen; keep only the
common food ones there.

* Music in the Lounge !!!
* Do the Pinata at camp then we can be in BM's event planning and
offer drinks as well (remember we have 2000 bottles of Squirt left)

MEDIA PROJECT: my pix will be available soon but they won't add a lot
to the bunch we already have... The videos though are fun and I have
started editing a movie right now.

I've just only started but it looks quite cool. Ok, ok, it won't make
it to Hollywood big screens and shouldn't get an award in Cannes next
year either I'm afraid, but for those who attend I hope it'll bring
fun/sweet memories.

PS: for this purpose can someone please send me the exact title +
author of this song we often played on Miss P. departures for the
playa, which goes like "I want to go back to Tennesse"... THANKS

That's all from me, I'm jetlagged big time and heading to my tent (I
mean bed....)

I LOVE YOU ALL

brigham golden

Sep 23, 2010, 11:06:49 AM9/23/10
to ubert...@googlegroups.com
Isa!! wonderful to hear from you. welcome back to your 'other' home--the less dusty one!

thanks for your excellent recommendations--im putting yours together with everyone else's and that list will form the basis for improvements next year.

HUGE XOXOX!!

-b

ps: here's the song you asked about--Bob Sinclair's Tennessee: