2010 BURNED BEAUTIFULLY! -- SettlingUp & LookingForward

Brigham (aka PapaCheko)

Sep 10, 2010, 2:21:13 PM9/10/10
to PIÑATA'S REVENGE
Comrades, Friends, Lovers, Pinatas!

Thank you all for another amazing Burn! For all the joy and wonderment
on the Playa--and there was so much of both this year--this simple
fact is that it is YOU that keep me coming back for more. So thank you
all!

Lynn and I get back home to San Miguel on Monday, and then Ill begin
settling the camp's accounts. Ill be in touch with most of you
individually this coming week about this, but you can help me now by
emailing me an itemized list (bmgo...@hotmail.com) if you have any
receipts for expenses the camp needs to reimburse you for.

And there are also a lot people who owe the camp money as well--feel
free to email me your accounting of that as well.

On another note, now--while your playa experience is still fresh--is
the time to make suggestions on how to improve our camp for next year.
So if you have any thoughts or ideas--please email them to me now
(bmgo...@hotmail.com).

With love and playadust to all-

-b (aka Papacheko)