Meeting on the Ontology of Consents, Obligations, Permissions, Rights and Other Deontic Objects

Barry Smith

Sep 25, 2015, 9:36:56 AM9/25/15
to ub-ontology
Barry Smith will introduce a discussion on extending BFO to accommodate deontic entities, focusing on the definition of 'obligation'.

Venue: IHI, 923 Main St., Buffalo, N.Y. 14203
Date: Monday, October 12, 3pm

Mathias Brochhausen

Sep 25, 2015, 10:00:37 AM9/25/15
to ub-on...@googlegroups.com
Barry,

is there a way I can join that meeting remotely?

Thanks,
Mathias

Mauricio Almeida

Sep 25, 2015, 6:54:05 PM9/25/15
to ub-on...@googlegroups.com
Dear Barry,

I would like to connect too, if possible.

Many thanks,

Mauricio

MBA

Rob Rovetto