From: Hogan, William R <WRH...@uams.edu>
Date: Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Subject: The Third Clinical and Translational Science Ontology Workshop, Buffalo, NY, June 23-25, 2014
To: "list.kfc.infor...@CTSACentral.org" <list.kfc.infor...@ctsacentral.org>, "ctsa-o...@googlegroups.com" <ctsa-o...@googlegroups.com>

Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the Third Clinical and Translational Science Ontology Workshop will take place in Buffalo, NY, from June 23-25 (one day tutorial followed by two-day workshop).  The theme of the meeting is Ontology and Imaging Informatics, and we are privileged to have Daniel Rubin, MD, MS from Stanford University as our keynote speaker.

We will briefly discuss this Workshop at Tuesday's meeting.

Here is the link to the Workshop site:
http://ncorwiki.buffalo.edu/index.php/Third_CTS_Ontology_Workshop

We are grateful to the Department of Pathology and Anatomy of the School of Medicine and Biomedical Science at the University at Buffalo, the National Center for Biomedical Ontology, and the Clinical and Translational Science Ontology Affinity Group for their support.

Save the date!

Bill

William R. Hogan, MD, MS
Professor and Chief