Fwd: new version of ICBO paper

Barry Smith

Apr 16, 2015, 9:17:00 AM4/16/15
to ub-ontology
new version of paper on IAO for discussion on Monday afternoon

icbo2015-smith-ceusters-final.doc

Rob Rovetto

Apr 16, 2015, 7:37:05 PM4/16/15
to ub-on...@googlegroups.com
Can it be wecasted or recorded for persons unable to attend?

If I may ask, how would I be included in future upper-level development work on papers like these?
May I be informed of, or asked to be included in, the beginnings of such papers, e.g. the brainstorming, conceptual development, etc.?
Whenever i see one pop up I think "I would have loved to be part of that process"
Upper-level development is an central personal interest in ontology, and I believe I could have contributed.

Thanks.

new version of paper on IAO for discussion on Monday afternoon