Compatibility Matrix

Nigel

Apr 8, 2011, 8:44:21 AM4/8/11
to UAV UK Flyers
(I'm building an ArduCopter Quad at the moment and I'd like some
feedback on a suggestion I have for the core project members.

I don't know if this has already be created but what would help me is
what I call a Compatibility Matrix. This would be a table of
configurations which were known to work together listing all the
elements and code versions plus any comments.

This would save me a huge amount of time because such a huge number of
combinations of platform (plane/Quad/Hex/Trad. Heli/etc.), controller
firmware, ArduStation, ground station software, etc. etc.

As a first-time builder of the ArduCopter, I don't want anything fancy
- I just want something that works.

Nigel

BOYD

Apr 8, 2011, 1:55:51 PM4/8/11
to uavuk...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nigel,

I hope this may help with the codes:

There is notes about the codes in play for the copters :)

Regards

Martin