NEW FORUM :)

BYOD

Jul 5, 2011, 5:24:38 PM7/5/11
to uavuk...@googlegroups.com

Ladies & Gent's

The Google forum "UAV UK Flyers" worked for a while, however it has become clear after the Drone Zone meeting that it was not that great at displaying information in a clear or easy to follow format, so we now have a new home :)

www.homegrowndrones.co.uk

I would like to say a huge thank you to Gunter for the hard work he has put in to our new home, however we need your help to fill the pages with stories, tips, tricks, general chat, videos, photos and more!

Our new home will hopefully become the focal point for the growing UK community of UAV / UAS / UGV etc over the coming months, I hope to see you all there!

There are plans in the pipe line for another Drone Zone meeting towards the back end of the year at a new venue; this will be for fixed wing, copters and multi rotors! Details will be posted in the new forum when they become available, the second DZ will be the same as the first, (less the rain I hope) the numbers of places will be limited again..... so I will be managing the "bookings" closer to the time from people interested in joining us for another fun filled day!

Regards

Martin

www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk

This conversation is locked