PC doesn't recognize the AUAV3 R5

Pascal Wieland

Feb 2, 2016, 8:09:43 AM2/2/16
to uavdevboard-dev
Hi,

last week i got my new AUAV3 R5. Now i want try it, but my computer doesn't recognize it.
I have tested some USB cables, notebook, pc...can someone help me?

Pascal

Robert Dickenson

Feb 2, 2016, 7:06:42 PM2/2/16
to uavdevb...@googlegroups.com, Nikolay Arsov
G'day Pascal,

Do you have a PICKit-3, PICKit-2, or third-party programmer?

Often such boards are only preloaded with our 'LedTest' program, which you should be able to find some description about on the web. As its name suggests, this is designed to do little  more than flash the LED's as you move the board about - in order to check the magnetometer and accelerometer.

Given that this project is largely aimed at UAV developers, you will need to have a programmer to do much more.

So for the moment, no cable hookups with result  in any kind of connection.

Kind regards, Robert.

Pascal Wieland

Feb 3, 2016, 3:17:28 AM2/3/16
to uavdevboard-dev
Hey Robert,

i have ordered a PICKit 3, i will give you a report tomorrow.

Pascal

Pascal Wieland

Feb 5, 2016, 4:37:37 AM2/5/16
to uavdevboard-dev