browsing github

William Premerlani

Jun 5, 2016, 7:18:45 PM6/5/16
to uavdevboard-dev
Team,
Today while I was trying to repair the waypoints editor, I wanted to browse the GoogleEarth github to see if I could find where the marker .png files had been ported to, but I could not figure out how to do that without cloning the entire code repository, which I did not want to do, it looked rather large.
But I could not open any of the listed directories.
Is there a way to browse github?
Best regards,
Bill

Mark Whitehorn

Jun 5, 2016, 9:54:03 PM6/5/16
to uavdevboard-dev
Which github repo? All of the ones I use are browsable.

William Premerlani

Jun 6, 2016, 6:34:25 PM6/6/16
to uavdevboard-dev
Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me.

It was the following repo:

I am able to browse it just fine right now, so I am not sure what was wrong last time I tried.

Best regards,
Bill