AUAV3 vs PixHawk

Sharon Rabinovich

Mar 30, 2016, 9:51:31 PM3/30/16
to uavdevboard-dev
If I have the chance to choose between AUAV3 and PixHawk today, What will be the right decision for fixed-wing configuration part of multi-vehicle system?

Tom Pittenger

Mar 30, 2016, 11:14:39 PM3/30/16
to uavdevb...@googlegroups.com

Depends on what you are planning on doing with it and if you don't mind compiling code. What is your application?