Repuposing OStream

CyberMerln

Aug 16, 2018, 5:16:30 PM8/16/18
to UAVCAN
Hi Pavel

I am beginning to find other uses for OStream and tested in out in a couple of my Teensy sketches.  It works like a charm.

I would like to know if I can repurpose it into a standard library but would like you permission and what ever license or copyright notice you would like me to add.

Thanks
Mike

Pavel Kirienko

Aug 17, 2018, 7:48:50 AM8/17/18
to cyber...@gmail.com, uav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

All UAVCAN-related software excepting the GUI Tool is available under the MIT license. The license permits you to do pretty much whatever you want as long as you include the copyright statement and the text of the original license: https://tldrlegal.com/license/mit-license

Pavel.

CyberMerln

Aug 17, 2018, 11:14:47 AM8/17/18
to UAVCAN
Thanks Pavel

Just added it :)  Actually comes in handy for somethings :)

Mike