Migrating the existing implementations from the current specification v0 to the first release v1.0

Pavel Kirienko

Sep 24, 2018, 10:57:17 AM9/24/18
to uav...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, colleagues.

As you may be aware, we are working on the first release version of the UAVCAN specification, termed UAVCAN v1.0. While it is kept fundamentally compatible with the current version v0, certain significant changes exist, nevertheless. In order to streamline the transition of existing fielded networks and nodes to the final revision, I would like everyone to check out this discussion and post relevant opinions here: https://github.com/UAVCAN/specification/issues/25

Thank you.

Pavel.

P.S. On an unrelated note, I happened to be staying in Berlin until Wednesday. If anybody from here would like to have a quick meeting, please, contact me off the list.