UA1ATD expedition info

ua1atd

Apr 23, 2022, 2:50:51 AM4/23/22
to ua1atd
Hello, HAMs.

I have set up a group to keep everyone interested about my upcoming DXpedition. The group is read-only to avoid spam, but there is no subscription limit.

I am primarily interested in the islands of Russia, which count for the RRA award. Some of the offshore islands may also count for IOTA.

My equipment is a 100W FT897d transceiver, 105Ah LiFePo4 battery (24 hours of operation). Gasoline generator with a power of 800 watts. 12m Spiderbeam mast. Vertical dipole for 20m and IV for 40m. I use a small boat or inflatable boat to get to the islands. Also I use homebrew QSO log with Android 10" tablet.

See you on the air.

73 de ua1atd/Sergey