AOL problems - stops at step 5

tealclover

Jun 28, 2002, 12:54:07 AM6/28/02
Can anyone help troubleshooting problems with AOL? I uninstalled AOL
(program), removed all network protocols and adapters, and removed modem.
Then I reinstalled AOL from a new CD, and it automatically updated its
protocols and detected the proper modem. After I did all that it still won't
stay connected; it connects to network then loses the connection. Could
their be a corrupted file or registry entry? How can I find out? How do I
determine of it's the PC or AOL? Please, can anyone help me?