$$$-Make Honest Money: No Gimmes

Ryan Edwardsen

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

Dear Reader,

Have u ever wanted to make some extra money on the side which could be
used for fun activities or maybe pay rent or insurance. If so read on.

Hello, if you're interested in finding **REAL** home-based jobs,
our group can help you.
We are currently offering information on how to earn money
as a myster shopper. You can earn up to $24.00 per hour, and
get other benefits like free products and services.
We also have an opportunity involving doing simple computer work
from home, and are currently offering a FREE turnkey software
package containing *THREE* FREE programs you can use to turn
your PC into a money-making machine.

If you're interested in these opportunities, just reply to this
post, and mention which program you're interested in most.

I will RUSH all the details, including an application form, right
away.