group is now open to public

Jules Descartes

Aug 29, 2011, 10:42:17 AM8/29/11
to tzdata history
To the foundation membres of this group:

We have decided over the weekend to open this new group now to public
readership.

To join the group, a new membre needs to be invited by an existing
member.

The member list is not visible to the public, only to group managers.

At this moment I am the only manager. For any questions, please write
either to the group or to my personal email adress.

Jules D.

Jules Descartes

Aug 30, 2011, 11:13:49 PM8/30/11
to tzdata history
The group settings have been changed again, to make access more open.
Now no invitation is needed to join the group.

Everyone can post to the group, even without being a member.

This now resemble the settings of the tz mailing list.

I hope we will not receive much spam.