working on analysing africa history completeness

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jules Descartes

未讀,
2011年8月30日 下午4:02:062011/8/30
收件者:tzdata history
I want to announce that I am now analysing the status of 'africa'
tzdata file.
I will reporter when finished.

I suggest that other group member also make a contribution, not leav
all the work for Alois.

Jules Descartes

未讀,
2011年8月31日 上午11:02:492011/8/31
收件者:tzdata history
I have completed the analyse of tzdata file 'africa' and made notes for those countries were additional research is needed to make tzdata history of the pre-1970 era complete in Africa.

In fact, not much work will be needed.

Please review the attached file for errors or oversights.

africa_hist.txt

John

未讀,
2011年8月31日 下午2:47:152011/8/31
收件者:tzdata history
Jules,

Are you and Alois using the same program to generate these files?
This file has the same carriage return and line feed problems as the
europe_list.txt file. In contrast, the tzhist_germany.txt file was
clean.

John
>  africa_hist.txt
> 9KViewDownload

Jules Descartes

未讀,
2011年8月31日 下午3:03:542011/8/31
收件者:tzdata history
We work both mostly on Linux, using a simple text editor.

Line endings in Linux consist only of LF characters, not CR/LF pairs
as on windows.

You should get a proper editor on Windows which understands this.
uedit is a good choice, but there are certainly also free ones.

Jules

David Patte

未讀,
2011年8月31日 下午3:31:412011/8/31
收件者:tzdata-...@googlegroups.com
Notepad++ (Free) can convert from one format to the other.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息