Ps4 Wired Controller On Pc

Roser Blazado

Jun 30, 2024, 9:31:28 AM (yesterday) Jun 30
to tysanbitee

im using monterey, and all the guides talk about pairing a controller and i only have wired controllers. i assume i am doing something wrong, can someone point me to a guide on wired controller setup? it is an original xbox controller "the duke" if that is important. i bought the mac mini used off ebay and for some reason, they took out the wifi/bluetooth card. so bluetooth is not an option for me. thank you!

I was a system admin in education and I never saw any Mac with disabled hardware. You could disable the services if using MDM or Workgroup Manager to manage the Macs; but that can also be reversed by the MDM/Workgroup manager.

PCGamingWiki: XBox Controller: The Duke Scroll down to the section entitled Hardware Adapters for info about USB adapter cables. It appears the controller also requires drivers. And while there was a driver for OS X/macOS, it appears that it was no longer updated past macOS Catalina.

Have you tried using this Controller with any other applications on Windows? I would hate to say just go out and buy another controller if it is actually a LabVIEW issue. But on the other hand, testing this with another application on Windows will eliminate the possibility of it being a controller that isn't functioning properly or isn't compatible with Windows.

I can successfully use it with other applications. But if I unplug the controller and just run the INITIALIZE JOYSTICK.v, it shows no errors at all. I have downloaded the Windows driver, but for the XP version and not version 7.

It just out of the blue stopped working. All I did was to add a sub-vi that is a webcam viewer. But since then I have multiple times restart my PC and then only tried just using the basic Controller.vi that I had originally posted here.

Did you add the webcam functionality in the same VI as the VI you posted (that interfaces with the joystick)? Please post more details about the code modifications that caused your controller to stop working.

I just do not understand why if I just launch the INITIALIZE JOYSTICK.vi by itself without having the Xbox controller connected up to the PC, that it does not give me an error that it cannot find the controller. It does not show any errors at all.

The Access Controller comes with 23 rounded, curved, and flat button caps, as well as two thumbstick caps and a nob for a joystick. I would have liked the thumbsticks/joystick to screw in or be more firm, in case I wholly gripped and mashed it like in a fighting game. The button caps are held by magnets and are released by the press of a latch, but this never caused me difficulty despite being a quadriplegic with stiff fingers on my right hand and ataxia, or uncontrollability, in my left.

You can create up to 30 button configurations on your system, give each one a name for a particular game, and assign three to your controller. Using the handy loops to pull sections open, I unboxed the controller and peripherals using one hand.

One of the other concerns I had from pictures of the Access Controller was that it would move around when I used it. After going hands-on with it, I was happy to discover that it is the perfect size to hold in two hands, and the adjustable joystick can make it wider or narrower for more comfort. However, Sony designed it not to be held, so if you have to set the Access Controller on a flat surface, it has rubber feet (although I would suggest a Dycem sheet) to prevent sliding, and if you need a stronger stabilizer, you can mount it to almost anything, including a wheelchair.

The Access Controller does have one software issue. When a player sets it up, they are asked to orient the joystick in one of the four cardinal directions. There is no option to orient the joystick at a diagonal. Although you can rotate the joystick wherever you want, a player still has to adhere to four directional parameters. This issue could be fixed with a firmware update, though.

I found the issue that helped me fix my controller the black button that's under the power button on your Xbox. you need to hit that while your controller is unplugged and plugged it back up should change color and work again

my PDP afterglow stopped working last night, the leds work but the light above the power button doesn't turn on but when I plug it into my brothers Xbox it works but for some reason it completely doesn't work on my xbox, it randomly cut out mid match while I was playing bfv

I know i am a little late here, but i ran into a similar problem. For me, my controller would flicker on but then turn off and even if it did turn on i could not use it. I fixed it by, plugging it into the xbox one, turning off the xbox one and unplugging it. I then rebooted the xbox one and the controller worked.

Majority of the time it's the USB port on the controller. These devices are plug and play. If this fixed your issue I'd imagine it's a rare issue. It's not like a wireless controller that needs to re-sync after using it on another console.

I disconnected the cable from the controller and hard resetted (hold the power button until the Xbox light stops flashing on the console, or until the power brick turns from white to orange) the xbox. I waited about 10 seconds and plugged it back up, and it works again. I hope this helps someone. This was for a problem for the led lights working but the white light wouldn't appear and the controller itself was unresponsive.

@Joshua B Costa: Please can you confirm the model number of the controller, and I will look into this for you. In the meantime, please tap the cog symbol to access the Settings menu, and explore your options from here.

Hi there, I'm pretty new to device hacking and have just started reading some material about the USB Protocol and had an idea for a project. The basics of it are that I just want to be able to connect my ps4 wired only controller to my Arduino and read the inputs just as a simple starter. I have some female USB A connectors and an Arduino so I figured it would be simple to just plug the controller into the USB connector and then wire it up to my Arduino Uno, but most projects I see or read about use the Arduino USB shield. Would it be possible for me to do this type of project without the shield? And if not would someone be able to explain why as I can't seem to find good explanations? Thank you!

Now this controller is nice to hold. My hands grip around the hands of the Pro 2 Wired without my middle knuckles making contact with the back unlike the Ultimate C Wired controller. The buttons are responsive and tactile and the grips of the controller feel really nice. The white finish for my controller look great, quick to get dusty aside, and I love the lightweight feel of this unit. Being able to change master and party volume on the fly is a nice touch, as well.

David Burdette is a gamer/writer/content creator from TN and Lead Editor for Gaming Trend. He loves Playstation, Star Wars, Marvel, and many other fandoms. He also plays way too much Call Of Duty. You can chat with him on Twitter @SplitEnd89.

The Afterglow Wave is a great addition to your controller collection. Underneath fly RGB lighting is a great controller bursting with extra features that round out everything you could ask for. All of that, and it has an app to add even more customization on top? Sign me up. Any chance we can get this in wireless, PDP?

Copyright 2002-2024 GamingTrend. Content appearing on GamingTrend.com is copyrighted by GamingTrend for the express use of our our audience. It may not be reproduced in any form without express written consent.

I have no idea what happened but I can now lay with my xbox one wired controller for the pc. I turned off my Bluetooth and I enabled origin for the startup process on task manager. I have no idea what the fix was but it now works.

any one else have suggestions on how to fix this problem? My xbox one wired controller does not work the PVZ GW. it works for games on steam fine. I have not tried other origin games yet. I reinstalled/ repaired the drivers for my controller using the link provided earlier.

I believe what you are talking about EA_Jenni is people who use the Razer Nostromo game pad. Go to (control panel-Hardware and sound-Device manager) Look for HID-Human interface devices and disable any Razer Nostromo. The game pad will still work for everything and PVZ will recognize the Xbox controller now I had this problem with Saints Row The Third also.

+1......thanks a lot....running Origin as Admin and repair game solved gamepad detect...remember,if run Origin without Admin won't repair PVZ.....anyway,now my both gamepads DS4(mostly use) and xbox360(occasionally use) works like a charm....

I haven't been able to get my Xbox 360 controller to work with PvZ on the PC even though it works fine with other Origin games. I also have a constant rotation of the view in the game, even if I uninstall the Xbox receiver. I have tried the clean reboot and repairing the game as well as disabling bluetooth on my system. Any suggestions?

The past weeks I spent some time reverse-engineering the LG PREMTB001 wall controller and then designed my own ESPHome component to control my LG HVAC (heat pump) indoor unit. This is compatible with LG AC units like the LG PC12SQ but should also work with many other indoor units.

What a wonderful job, I have lg vrf System with concealed indoor units that controlled by wall wired remote, is it ok to install the esp board in parallel with the main remote? I want to control the ac from home assistant while still being able to control it from the wall wired remote.

It is an application for technicians to set up the controller via smartphone.
The initial controller settings and indoor unit function settings can be sent from a smartphone by pairing with the controller via Bluetooth, significantly reducing installation time.

Setting values entered and saved in the app can be sent to the controller. It also can read the setting values of a paired controller, and send a copy of them to one or more additional controllers, simplifying the setup of multiple zones.

d3342ee215