Completion

Alejandro Gómez

Feb 2, 2012, 7:38:45 AM2/2/12
to Tyrs
Hello everybody,

Lately I've been documenting and refactoring the code a bit and I came
across the idea of having all your friend's screen names available in
the completion when starting Tyrs. I've donde something like:

> for friend in api.GetFriends()
> completion.add(friend.screen_name)

I have tested it without having the interface initialized and seems to
work and the test pass.

The problem is that I'm not able to get any nick autocompleted in the
tweet editor. It seems that the ``text_complete`` method never finds a
proper completion even if I use names that I know are stored in
``completion``. In the interpreter works as expected.

Am I missing something here?