2 weeks to go....

Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!

Mar 16, 2012, 12:29:40 PM3/16/12
to Typography Challenge Group
Hi!

There are only 2 weeks left in the challenge and I was wondering how
you all were doing.

Are you almost done?
Have you started yet?
Do ya have a plan of attack?
Are you freaking out?

Best,
Rikka

Katie

Mar 16, 2012, 1:00:25 PM3/16/12
to Typography Challenge Group
I'm waffling back and forth and not doing anything. I have a few ideas
and have resolved that I just need to pick one and start. If I don't
like it, I can either rework that idea or move on to another one.

On Mar 16, 11:29 am, "Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!"

Pam

Mar 16, 2012, 1:47:07 PM3/16/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Yay!!! I've finally made up my mind and started... not bad going for me to make up my mind this early. Hoping to be finished within a week!!!

Cheers,
Pam

Keren Duchan

Mar 16, 2012, 2:27:20 PM3/16/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I'm going ahead with my idea to embroider a saying that is relevant to computer programming on my orange pillowcase.

Here's a photo of the text laid out on the pillow. I've gotta figure out how to transfer it to fabric and start embroidering. Running stitch or back stitch? Once im done I might decorate the borders of the pillow as well.

Good luck all!

Keren

בתאריך יום שישי, 16 במרץ 2012, Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away! <ricoche...@gmail.com> כתב:
photo.jpg

Jill Shepherd

Mar 16, 2012, 6:06:57 PM3/16/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Well - I think I've bitten off more than I can chew this month - haven't had a chance to even think about this challenge - and I think I'm going to have to bow out of it now - instead of getting even closer to the end and then panicking! Sorry all - look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with though!

Best regards

Jill :) happy

Creating my way to Success (http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/)
Be Our Best (http://www.beourbest.blogspot.com/)

Mar 16, 2012, 8:27:19 PM3/16/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Ha, i have friends who would love this!

Sent from my iPad
<photo.jpg>

Thanyalak Chaisuwan

Mar 17, 2012, 12:42:42 AM3/17/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I have not started...and yes I'm freaking out *LOL* I have to finish the project for the challenge this week though since I will leave for the U.S. for the conference. Will keep everyone posted. :)
Blog: http://craftcouturebytc.blogspot.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Craftsbytc

Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/craftcouturetc/

Donatella M

Mar 17, 2012, 2:43:09 AM3/17/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com, typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I'm on spring break with my two s-daughters plus a friend... Therefore I HAD to get my project done before.
I made this:
http://inspirationrealisation.blogspot.it/2012/03/diy-vinyl-cuckoo-clock.html?m=1

I'm very curious to check out all the other ideas!
Wish me luck on my huge pile of laundry ... Starting tomorrow :(

Have a great weekend everyone!
Xox, d.

Sent from my iPhone

Gia Peedee

Mar 17, 2012, 11:24:14 AM3/17/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi girls!
I've been swamped and putting it off forever....I always think I'll have time later......hahaha.....
Hope to be able to start it in the coming week.

Have a great weekend everyone

Gia

Mar 17, 2012, 11:28:43 AM3/17/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I haven't started yet! plan to make cushion with my hubby's initials on it for his new car! lets see, how it all pans out!
--

Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

Keren Duchan

Mar 18, 2012, 10:04:23 AM3/18/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hey gals,

Looks like I'm getting a move on my typography project!
Tell me what you think.

Laura Lochore

Mar 18, 2012, 7:16:42 PM3/18/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com

Amanda Brandenberg

Mar 18, 2012, 10:13:08 PM3/18/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I keep putting it off, too. Though I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do...
--
Amanda

Kei @ Unfortunately Oh

Mar 20, 2012, 11:13:21 AM3/20/12
to Typography Challenge Group
I attacked my project on Thursday/Saturday, and am done!

http://unfortunatelyoh.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/typography-challenge-home-sweet-home.html

On Mar 16, 4:29 pm, "Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!"