11 days left!!!

Keren Duchan

Mar 20, 2012, 1:17:04 PM3/20/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi girls,

There are only 11 days left to finish the typography challenge in time!

I'll be updating this post with your finished creations and work in progress:

I know I've been lazy and putting this off, too. I know you can make something so amazing and inspiring that will blow us all away! For fame and glory, for king and country, for the love of sewing... let's do this, Team Typography!

Now I dramatically strut over to my sewing area and get to work myself ;-)

Keep us posted on your progress!

Keren

Gia Peedee

Mar 20, 2012, 4:08:04 PM3/20/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keren and everone!

I've been having a lot of trouble with this one and  not because of any lack of interest. This challenge meant making the thing I've had on my to-do list for a looooong time....-a pretty typography cushion- so I was very happy to participate.
But most of this month has gone by with a terrible virus that just doesn't want to go away. Just when I think we're rid of it, it starts up again.
That's why I've been following the team but not participating.
So, while I hate backing out of a challenge, I don't know if I have the energy to do anything beyond the bare necessities.
 I'll try but I don't know if I'll make it with only 11 days to go.

Gia

Pam

Mar 21, 2012, 10:04:53 AM3/21/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
11 days left and I've finished!!!!!

Thanks Keren and Rikka for hosting the Typography Challenge!!! Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
Pam

Paula Castro

Mar 29, 2012, 11:58:55 AM3/29/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Finally done!!

Hope you like it :)

It was very fun to be in this group. Thanks for making it possible :)

Paula

Katie

Mar 31, 2012, 4:46:18 PM3/31/12
to Typography Challenge Group
Unfortunately, I won't be finishing mine by the end of the day today.
It will get done though sometime. Work and my classes are just taking
over my time. :(

June Walker

Mar 31, 2012, 5:10:20 PM3/31/12
to typography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I am in the same boat, I know what I want to do, but ran out of time!!!  May just have to add later!!

guess I will be waiting for the next challenge!

June