Challenge 101

0 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!

belum dibaca,
23 Feb 2012, 12.42.5423/02/12
kepadaTypography Challenge Group
Hello Challenge Particpants!

I am pleased to say we have 20 participants in our typography
challenge! Some are from previous challenges (welcome back!) and we
have some new faces too (yay!). For the newbies, I wanted to clarify
what happens next and what to expect throughout the challenge. Things
happen in this order:

1. You fill out the form on the challenge homepage and the hostesses
put up your photo and profile :
http://ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/typography-challenge-headquarters.html
(done!)
2. You become a contributor to the challenge pinboard on Pinterest :
http://pinterest.com/rikkaw/typography-challenge-march-2012/ (I do
that and most of you are all set up)
3. You complete your project and blog about it by March 31st. Those
of you who don't have blogs, I'll hook you up like I did here:
http://ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/2012/01/julies-naughty-notion-entry.html
4. Throughout the month of April, we vote for our favorite project.
Please take a minute to vote for your favorite project from out
Naughty Notions Challenge: http://ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/naughty-notions-finale-and-voting.html
5. Winners will be announced in the first few days of May.

Easy right? Any questions or concerns will be addressed promptly, so
don't hesitate to ask.

CraftGawker, CraftGossip, Totally Tutorials, BurdaStyle, linky
parties, and asking favors from other bloggers are all ways to promote
the challenge, promote your project, and get votes. Please take
advantage of those sites.

I have all the participants listed on my right sidebar at
www.ricochetandaway.blogspot.com so you can just go down the list and
visit each blog. Please be friendly and get to know your fellow
participants. Follow their blogs, like their facebook pages, find
them on twitter, add them to your google + circles. These challenges
are not to pit bloggers against eachother, but to challenge ourselves
to learn a new skill and step outside our boxes. So take advantage of
the friendly atmosphere Keren and I are trying to foster and start
networking and making new friends!

Take care and have a great weekend!
Rikka J.
Ricochet and Away!

Donatella M

belum dibaca,
26 Feb 2012, 13.45.2826/02/12
kepadatypography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi ladies!

It's being a busy period on my side, so I'm sorry if I haven't checked out your blogs yet, but I will do it as soon as I'll be back home!
In the meantime, last week I wrote a quick post with a quick tutorial on how to make by yourself t-shirts with quotes. Actually this tutorial can be used with pretty much anything, not just t-shirts:)
http://inspirationrealisation.blogspot.com/2012/02/typography-t-shirts.html

About the challenge, I'm still browsing through ideas, and I'm not sure what I'll end up with... But I'll keep you posted!
Have a great Sunday,
Donatella

Laura Lochore

belum dibaca,
14 Mar 2012, 06.59.3414/03/12
kepadatypography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm not sure if I'm going to get it finished, but I've made a start!
http://www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/typography-wip.html
:)
Laura

Keren Duchan

belum dibaca,
14 Mar 2012, 07.04.2814/03/12
kepadatypography-ch...@googlegroups.com
Wow - great work!!!!!!!
Are you planning anything special around the edges of the pillow?

Keep us posted with more photos!
:-)

Laura Lochore

belum dibaca,
14 Mar 2012, 09.52.0814/03/12
kepadatypography-ch...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to free-motion quilt it fairly heavily :) see if I can make some nice patterns stand out. :)

Paula Castro

belum dibaca,
14 Mar 2012, 14.51.1414/03/12
kepadatypography-ch...@googlegroups.com