Re: Doesn´t work with Typo3 4.4?

Message has been deleted

Marcus Schwemer

Jul 2, 2010, 9:53:13 AM7/2/10
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

will...@googlemail.com schrieb am 30.06.10 17:38:

> Just installed a fresh Typo3 4.4 and added tinymce_rte.
>
> Installation worked fine but the editor does not show up at all in the
> backend!
>
> Any suggestions?

Yes ;-)

I also made a fresh install (from the introduction package) and
experienced the same behaviour once. After opening the the CE a second
time it worked.

Can you try deleting all caches ( TYPO3 and Browser). Maybe restart your
browser.

If the problem persits, can please provide us the error message from
firebug?

Which browser and operating system are you using?

Best regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting

Marco Willi

Jul 2, 2010, 5:53:54 PM7/2/10
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcus,

after I cleared the cache, logged out and restartet Firefox it also worked for me.
So I deleted the Thread on Google but I was a bit too slow I think ;)

But thx for your answer and kind regards
Marco